Blackberry Lemon Parfait
- Yield: 2 1x
- A handful of blackberries
- Chia layer
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic lemon extract
- ½ tsp blue majik
- White layer
- ½ cup Yoso Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- In a bowl, mix the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup, lemon and the blue majik powder and let sit until thick.
- In a stemless wine glass add a layer of the chia mix on the bottom.
- Add a layer of blackberries.
- On top of that add a layer of Yoso Vanilla Coconut Yogurt and top it all off with blackberries. Enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, a Nutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com