Blue Coconut Lemon Smoothie Bowl
For the Smoothie:
- ½ avocado
- A handful of spinach
- ½ cup whole pineapple shelled out
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut cream
- 3 tbsp Yoso coconut yogurt
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ tsp blue Majik E3Live Canada
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp collagen (for protein)
For the Toppings:
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp rose petals dried
- 5 small slices of pineapple
- 2 tbsp Goji Berries
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour blend in half of a pineapple shell.
- Top it all off with banana slices, chia seeds, rose petals, pineapple slices and Goji berries. Enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, a Nutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com