Blue Lemon Banana
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp lemon oil extract or tsp freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 scoop blue majik powder
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp white vanilla powder
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
- Bonus (add a green if you like, spinach is always a good choice.)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Add extra coconut cream or yogurt to make thicker
- Makes about a cup! Enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, aNutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/