Blue Pineapple Nicecream
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 shelled halves of a pineapple
- 1 tsp blue Majic (E3Live Canada)
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 3 tbsp Yoso coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp collagen (for protein)
- ½ sliced banana
- 2 dragonfruit slices
- 3 sliced strawberries
- A handful of coconut chips
- Blend all ingredients until thick and creamy and add them to the pineapple shells.
- Top it with banana slices, strawberries and dragonfruit slices and the coconut chips.
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, a Nutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com