Blue Watermelon Parfait
- 2 pieces of watermelon cut into shapes
- Chia layer
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic lemon extract
- ½ tsp blue majik
- White layer
- ½ cup Yoso Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- Blue layer
- 1/2 cup Yoso Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp E3Live Blue Majik
- In a bowl, mix the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup, lemon and the blue majik powder and let sit until thick.
- In a stemless wine glass add a layer of the chia mix on the bottom.
- Add a layer of the blue yogurt mixture.
- Then a layer of watermelon and then repeat the layering again.
- Top with watermelon and fresh berries and enjoy!
- Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
- Photos by Lisa San Filippo
- Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com