Blueberry Pancakes with Pitaya and Blueberry Maple Syrup
- Yield: 10 - 12 1x
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill GF Flour
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Extra blueberries for topping
For Pitaya Syrup:
- Mix 1 tsp pitaya powder with ¼ cup maple syrup
For Blueberry Syrup:
- Blend ¼ cup maple syrup with blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, sea salt and mix well.
- Add eggs, almond milk, olive oil and whisk well.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Heat a frying pan with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Pour batter into pan to make pancakes the size of your choosing. Flip when tops are bubbling and golden brown on the bottom.
- Drizzle with Pitaya and blueberry maple syrup, extra blueberries and enjoy!
- Serves about 10-12 small pancakes.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com