Bold Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Yield: 1 1x
- ½ cup raspberries frozen
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp white vanilla powder
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (I like vanilla)
- 1 Cup coconut Milk
- ½ avocado
- 2 Tbsp Yoso Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- Small handful of cacao nibs
- Small handful of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 Sliced strawberries or a few raspberries for topping
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add smoothie into a bowl and top with cacao nibs, shredded coconut and berries and enjoy!
- Makes about 1 cup
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing Unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Greenmunch brings sustainable entertaining with style. All of the beautiful paper straws and glass jars came from this Canadian owned company. They also supply wooden plates, bowls, cutlery and much more. Be sure to check them out at www.greenmunch.ca
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil