Bursting Baked Apples
- 4 medium organic gala apples cored
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup Gluten-free oats
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Core the apples with an apple core and place them on the cookie sheet.
- In a medium size bowl add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the cores of the apples.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Serve with coconut cream or Vanilla Screamin Brothers Frozen Treats