Chai Spice Zucchini Loaf
- 2 Cups Bob Red Mills 1-2-1 baking flour
- 1 Cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp All spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh nutmeg
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 medium zuchinni shredded
- 1 small gala apple shredded
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 4 free range eggs
- ½ slivered almonds
- 1 tsp coconut oil (to grease the loaf pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 9” baking pan with coconut oil
- In large bowl add all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, all spice, sea salt, nutmeg) and mix well.
- Add olive oil, and eggs and whisk in well then mix in shredded apple and zucchini.
- Distribute mixture to loaf pan and top with pecans
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes, slice and serve. Store in a ziplock bag to keep moist.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca