Charcoal Lemon Banana Parfait
- Yield: 2 1x
- One thinly sliced banana
- Charcoal Lemon Layer
- 1 tsp activated charcoal powder
- ½ tsp organic lemon extract
- ¼ cup Yoso vanilla coconut yogurt
- Pitaya Layer
- ¼ cup Yoso Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tsp pink pitaya powder
- Mix all the charcoal lemon layer ingredients and put a layer on the bottom of a stemless wine glass.
- Add ½ of the sliced banana and coconut.
- Mix in a bowl the pitaya powder with Yoso Vanilla Coconut Yogurt and add a layer to the wine glass.
- Add a second layer of lemon, banana, coconut until the glass is full and top it all off with shredded coconut and the rest of the banana slices. Enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com