Chocolate Chili Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp Reishi mushroom powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan add milk and cacao powder and mix well.
- Add chilli powder, maple syrup, reishi powder, cinnamon and coconut cream and whisk well.
- Pour into your favorite mug once heated and garnish with coconut whip cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Makes 1 cup
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Joy and Vitality Centre in Calgary will meet or exceed your expectations, instill well-being, and fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs your body and soul desires. We pledge to provide the finest benefits of personal service and facilities, meaning you will always enjoy a distinct, joyful, warm, easy and relaxed experience. Relax in our salt cave, a yoga class, try a Tibetan Bowl Therapy Massage or have some healthy eats in our organic café. They also have a wonderful line of supplements and health products available. Visit http://joyandvitalitycentre.ca/ for more info.