Chocolate Coconut Pudding
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 scoops Botanica Chocolate Greens Powder
- 2 cups coconut cream
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- A few berries of choice to top the pudding with
- 2 small jars
- Add coconut cream, chocolate greens, coconut milk and vanilla in a jar and blend well.
- Add mixture to the jars and let set in the fridge for 1 hour
- Top with berries or mint and enjoy!
- Serves 2!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Botanica Health creates premium-quality nutritional products; supplements for daily use; and natural herbal remedies that can provide you with a little extra help, when you need it most. Check out their website at http://www.botanicahealth.com/
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/