- Yield: 6 1x
2 cups gluten-free flour (Bob’s 1-2–1 Flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp organic lemon extract
1 tsp organic orange extract
4 free range eggs
¾ cup Yoso coconut yogurt
1 cup small orange and lemon pieces off the rind
2 meyer lemons sliced
2 mini oranges sliced
2 mini limes sliced
1 cup of olive oil
¾ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil, lemon and orange extract and coconut yogurt and whisk well.
- Add the orange and lemon pieces.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top the lemon, lime and orange slices.
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography.