Citrus Mint Infused Water
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 small bottle or jar (you can use a larger container and add more ingredients)
- ½ lemon sliced into circles
- ½ lime sliced into circles
- 2 pieces of orange sliced into circles
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- Water to fill the jar
- Add lemon, lime and orange slices to the jar and top with mint.
- Add water and enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Get your sustainable bottles and straws from Green Munch www.greenmunch.ca.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com