Classic Blueberry Lemon Loaf
2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2–1 Flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
4 free range eggs
¾ cup Yoso coconut yogurt
2 cups fresh blueberries
2 meyer lemons sliced
1 tsp of organic lemon extract
1 cup of olive oil
¾ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil and coconut yogurt and whisk well.
- Add the blueberries and mix well.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top with additional blueberries and small lemon slices
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com