Classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Loaf
2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2–1 Flour)
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
4 free range eggs
1 cup fresh raspberries sliced
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 medium ripe bananas
1 cup of olive oil
1 tsp vanilla powder
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil and and whisk well.
- Mash in bananas and mix thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top with additional raspberries and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com