Coconut Filled Dark Chocolate
- Yield: 12 1x
For the Chocolate:
1 cup 100% dark chocolate
½ cup honey
For the Coconut Filling:
2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup coconut butter
- Fill a medium size sauce pan half full with water and put on medium heat.
- Fill a mason jar with the honey and chocolate and put it in the water.
- Stir the jar well so the chocolate and honey melt together.
- In a chocolate mold spoon chocolate into molds to fill them and dump them on a piece of parchment so the middle of the chocolate mold is empty.
- Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until shells have hardened.
- In the mean time melt coconut butter and add shredded coconut and mix well.
- Fill the chocolate shells with the coconut mixture, seal the top with chocolate and cool until chocolate has fully hardened.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com