Cranberry Mint Matcha Parfait
- Yield: 2 1x
For the Cranberry Layer:
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- ½ cup Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
For the Mint Layer:
- 2 drops organic peppermint extract
- 1 tsp matcha
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
For the White Layer:
- ¼ cup Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- Handful of cranberries for the topping.
- 1 glass jar or glass
- In a blender add cranberries, maple syrup and yoso yogurt and blend well.
- Add a layer of coconut yogurt to the bottom of a jar
- Add a layer of cranberry.
- In another bowl mix together yoso yogurt, matcha and peppermint oil.
- Add a layer of green yogurt to the jar.
- Repeat a layer of white, cranberry and mint and top with cranberries and enjoy.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com