- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp collagen (or your favorite protein powder)
- Add milk, coconut cream, yogurt and protein & vanilla powder into blender and blend well.
- Add banana and cranberries and blend slowly mixing the nice cream until it’s thick, creamy and well blended.
- Serve in bowls and top with a cinnamon stick!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photo by Jennifer Brazil