Dark Hot Chocolate
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 Roasted Marshmallow (or mini marshmallows) for topping
- Dash of cinnamon or cacao powder for topping
- In a medium pot or saucepan over medium heat or a fire whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp coconut milk.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and maple syrup
- Bring to a simmer and add coconut cream and mix well.
- Pour into a beautiful mug from Lace Brick Design or your fave camping cup!
- Top with a toasted marshmallow, mini marshmallows and/or a dash of cinnamon or cacao powder and enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Spud YYC for the amazing ingredients that can be ordered online and delivered right to your door. Spud Calgary supports so many local food producers and farmers for fresh ingredients. Be sure to check them out and sign up at www.spud.ca
Lace Brick Design is created for the local girl passionate to adventure, travel, road trip and of course lovers of nature and the mountains. Be sure to check out all of the beautiful and amazing products at https://lacebrickdesign.com/
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil