Egg Nog Energy Bites
- Yield: 20 1x
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of coconut flour (to dust the outside of the bites)
- In a large bowl, combine cashew butter, maple syrup and coconut butter until mixed well.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and mix well.
- Blend in coconut flour and mix well.
- Form into quarter size bites and dust in coconut flour.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com