Egg Nog Fudge
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 cup coconut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp So Delicious Egg Nog Coconut Beverage (optional)
- In a medium size pot over medium heat add and melt coconut oil and coconut butter and whisk well.
- Add honey and let come to a mild boil as bubbles cover the top of the mixture, whisk well and turn off the heat.
- Add in nutmeg, cinnamon and egg nog drink (if you want to add it) and whisk well.
- Take a 9×9 pan and cover it with a piece of parchment and pour the mixture over the parchment.
- Let set in the freezer for an hour and slice into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in freezer, makes about 16-20 pieces.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photo by Jennifer Brazil