Festive Dark Chocolate Bark
- Yield: 16 1x
1 cup 100% pure dark chocolate (unsweetened)
½ cup honey
¼ cup goji berries
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
¼ cup crushed up “wholesome brand” candy canes
- In a medium size pot over medium heat melt dark chocolate.
- Add honey and when it comes to a boil and bubbles while mixing turn off heat.
- In a 9×9 pan add a piece of parchment and pour the mixture onto the parchment.
- Let set in the fridge to slightly harden and once the bark is still soft and a bit sticky bring out and sprinkle on remaining ingredients and freeze for 1 hour.
- Slice into pieces and enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photo by Jennifer Brazil