Festive Holiday Hot Chocolate Spoons
- Yield: 5 1x
For the Chocolate:
1 cup 100% pure dark chocolate (unsweetened)
½ cup honey
For the Spoons:
Marshmallow: 5 mini marshmallows
Candy Cane: 5-6 small crushed pieces “wholesome brand” candy cane
Coconut: 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
Goji Berry: 5-6 goji berries
Pecan Coconut: 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut & 1 tsp pecan pieces
- In a medium size pot over medium heat melt dark chocolate.
- Add honey and when it comes to a boil and bubbles while mixing turn off heat.
- On a cookie sheet lay a piece of parchment.
- Grab 5-10 spoons and dip each in the melted chocolate and lay on the parchment. Pick your favorite toppings including coconut, marshmallow, candy cane and more!
- Drizzle with white melted coconut butter for an extra festive touch! (you just have to melt some coconut butter)
- Let set in fridge for half hour and enjoy mixing into your hot chocolates!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photo by Jennifer Brazil