Festive White Chocolate Bark
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 cup coconut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- In a medium size pot over medium heat melt coconut oil and butter.
- Add honey and when it comes to a boil and bubbles while mixing turn off heat.
- In a 9×9 pan add a piece of parchment and pour the mixture onto the parchment.
- Let set in the fridge to slightly harden and once the bark is still soft and a bit sticky bring out and sprinkle on remaining ingredients and freeze for 1 hour.
- Slice into pieces and enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photo by Jennifer Brazil