- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 2 tsp molasses
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp all spice
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a high speed blender add molasses, yogurt, coconut cream, milk and spices and blend well.
- Slowly blend in the frozen banana and mix well.
- Serve into bowls and top with cacao nibs, coconut or whatever festive ingredients you like!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photo by Jennifer Brazil