Gingerbread Overnight Oats
- Yield: 2 1x
Recommended Serving Glass
- 1 stemless wine glass or mason jar
For the gingerbread layer
- ½ cup Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ cup plain Yoso unsweetened yogurt for layering
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a medium size bowl add the unsweetened yogurt, molasses, maple syrup and spices for the gingerbread layer and mix well.
- In your stemless wine glass or mason jar add a layer of plain yogurt, then a layer of oats, then a layer of gingerbread, then coconut and repeat the process of layering until your jar is full!
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photo by Jennifer Brazil