Green Banana Pie Smoothie
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 cup frozen or fresh spinach
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut cream
- ½ cup Yoso unsweetened coconut yogurt
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 1 tsp white vanilla powder
- 1 tsp white maca powder
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- Makes about 1-1.5 cups.
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing Unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Greenmunch brings sustainable entertaining with style. All of the beautiful paper straws and glass jars came from this Canadian owned company. They also supply wooden plates, bowls, cutlery and much more. Be sure to check them out at www.greenmunch.ca
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil