Kiwi Mint Parfait
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 kiwi thinly sliced
- 1 tsp matcha
- A couple of peppermint leaves (for garnish)
- ½ tsp organic peppermint extract
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp Aqua Greens Powder
- ½ cup Yoso Vanilla Coconut yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- In a bowl mix the chia seeds, maple syrup, aqua greens powder and almond milk and let set until the chia seeds get thick.
- In a second bowl mix the Yoso yogurt, matcha and peppermint extract.
- In a stemless wine glass, layer the chia mixture, plain Yoso yogurt and the green matcha Yoso mixture until the glass is full. Top it all off with the kiwi slices. Enjoy!
Special Thanks to:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com