Lemon Greens Energy Bites
- 1 500 gram jar creamy cashew butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 9 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp lemon oil extract
- 2 scoops Prairie Naturals Aqua Greens powder
- Add nut butter and maple syrup into a bowl and mix well
- Mix in coconut oil and lemon oil
- Add in coconut flour and mix until you can roll it into a ball without sticking to your hands.
- Add in aqua greens powder and mix well.
- Roll into loonie size balls and keep in the fridge.
- Makes about 20-24 energy bites to each recipe.
Prairie Naturals for their amazing new Red Superfoods Organic Red-Superfood Blend. This powder is full of antioxidant-rich nutrients that destroy free radicals, calm inflammation and boost the immune system. This superfood blend includes Organic Beet Roots, Pomegranates, goji berries, grapeseed, carrots, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and cranberries. Be sure to check out www.prairienaturals.ca
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/