Light Berry Smoothie
- Yield: 1 1x
- 8 medium frozen strawberries
- ½ Cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp Yoso Unsweetenend Coconut Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp White Vanilla Powder
- 1 Tsp White Maca Powder
- ½ Frozen Banana
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder of Choice
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- To make thicker add more coconut cream or yogurt.
- Makes about 1 cup
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing Unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Greenmunch brings sustainable entertaining with style. All of the beautiful paper straws and glass jars came from this Canadian owned company. They also supply wooden plates, bowls, cutlery and much more. Be sure to check them out at www.greenmunch.ca
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil