Love Grown Parfait
- Yield: 1 1x
- ¼ cup raisin almond crunch granola (Love Grown brand)
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup gluten-free oats (I use only oats brand)
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup Chocolate Power O’s (Love Grown brand)
- Handful of Sea Star’s Cereal (Love Grown brand)
- ¼ cup Yoso Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt (you could also use vanilla or chocolate)
- In a medium size jar add the first layer of raisin almond granola.
- Add on top the layers of goji berries, oats, coconut, Power O’s
- Top with coconut yogurt
- Use the sea stars and power o’s to make fun patterns and shapes on the top of the parfait.
- Mix and let sit for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
- Makes 1 medium jar or 2 small jars.
Special Thanks To:
Spud YYC for the amazing ingredients that can be ordered online and delivered right to your door. Spud Calgary supports so many local food producers and farmers for fresh ingredients. Be sure to check them out and sign up at www.spud.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Love Grown creates gluten, dairy. Corn, soy and refined sugar free cereals and granolas that are naturally sweetened and good for your health. Check them out at www.lovegrown.com.
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil