Natural Bubblegum Ice Cream
- Yield: 4 - 6 1x
- 1 scoop blue majik from E3llive Canada
- 30 pieces of PUR Bubblegum flavored gum chopped in halves
- 2 cans of coconut milk, refrigerated (400 ml cans)
- ½ cup pure maple syrup (add in more to adjust to your taste buds)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- In a high speed blender add coconut milk, maple syrup, sea salt and organic vanilla extract blend well.
- Add blue majik powder and blend until fully blue mixture is created
- Prepare a loaf baking pan with parchment and pour the mixture into the pan over the parchment
- Add PUR Bubblegum halves and freeze for 3-5 hours.
- Pull out and let thaw for 10-15 minutes and serve when soft!
- Serves about 4-6 people
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
The PUR Company is an amazing company creating mint and gum products free of aspartame. It is an excellent and healthy alternative to regular gum and mints. Check out their amazing products at www.thepurcompany.com
E3live Canada for the amazing Blue Majik Spirulina which is a stunning blue pigment. This is a certified organic proprietary extract of Arthrospira platensis, aNutrient Dense Aqua Botanical. It is made up primarily of Phycocyanin, a powerful antioxidant which can quench free radicals, boost mood and more. Be sure to check out www.e3livecanada.ca for more information and more products.
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil