Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yield: 20 1x
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mills 1-2-1 Gluten-free Baking Flour
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil(melted)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl add flour, oats, baking powder and soda, sea salt and coconut sugar and mix.
- Melt coconut oil and whisk into a separate bowl with the eggs.
- Add egg mixture to the dry and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add parchment paper to two cookie sheets.
- By the tablespoon drop the dough onto the cookie sheets and form with a fork.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to let cool and enjoy.
- Makes about 20-24 medium size cookies.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com