Peanut Butter & Jam Overnight Oats
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 medium size mason jar
- ½ cup gluten-free oats (I use only oats)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp natural smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam (or jam of choice)
- ½ cup Yoso Coconut Yogurt (vanilla)
- To the bottom of the jar add oats.
- Add a second layer being the peanut butter, then chocolate chips, goji berries, coconut, strawberry jam, blueberries and top with Yoso coconut yogurt.
- Mix well and let set to soften oats.
- Top with extra coconut, berries or whatever you like!
- Makes 1 jar and serves 1-2 people!
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened & vanilla coconut yogurt.
Photo Credit: Sydney Fream