Protein Banana Bread
4 large very ripe bananas
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 cups Bob red mills gluten-free one to one flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Olive oil
1 cup Rainforest Nut Butter or Almond Butter
3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (Plant-Based)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with coconut oil
- In one bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, Protein Powder
- In a second bowl mash bananas and add eggs, rainforest nut butter or almond butter, olive oil
- Mix the banana mixture with the dry and pour into pan
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until it comes out clean with a knife.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes to cool out of pan on a cooling rack and enjoy!