Pumpkin Chocolate Parfait
- Yield: 1 1x
For the Pumpkin Layer:
- ½ can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
For the Chocolate Layer:
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 scoops Botanica Chocolate Greens
For the White Layer:
- ½ cup Yoso Coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a stemless wine glass or jar add a bottom layer of yogurt.
- In a small bowl add pumpkin, spices and maple syrup and mix well.
- In a second bowl add coconut cream and Botanica chocolate greens and mix well
- Add a layer of the pumpkin on top of the yogurt, then a layer of chocolate, then cacao nibs then coconut and repeat the process until your glass if full and your ingredients are used.
- Makes 1 large parfait.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.