Pumpkin Oat Carrot Spice Muffins
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1.5 cups gluten-free Bob’s red mill 1-2-1 baking flour
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1 regular size muffin tin
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for greasing the muffin tin)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the muffin tin with coconut oil
- In a large bowl add flour, oats, baking powder and baking sode, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, sea salt, vanilla powder and mix well.
- Then add in eggs, olive oil maple syrup and bananas and mix well.
- Add carrots and raisins and mix well and spoon into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool and serve
- Makes 12 regular size muffins.