Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium saucepan add milk and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add cacao powder, maple syrup, spices and coconut cream and whisk well.
- Pour into your favorite mug once heated and garnish with coconut whip cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Makes 1 cup
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca