Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Yield: 1 1x
For the Alternate Layers:
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free oats (I use only oats)
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- ½ cup Yoso coconut yogurt (unsweetened)
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ tsp cinnamon
For the Pumpkin Layers:
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 medium size mason jar with lid
- Add a layer of oats to the bottom of the jar.
- In a small bowl mix pumpkin, maple syrup and cinnamon and add a layer to the jar. Then add a layer of yogurt.
- Then add a layer of cacao nibs, shredded coconut and then another of each until your jar is full. Mix and let set in the fridge overnight for a delicious pumpkin spice inspired overnight oats.
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.