Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Coconut Cream and Chocolate Maple Syrup
- Yield: 6 1x
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill GF Flour
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp coconut cream (For topping)
- For the chocolate maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin spice baking powder, sea salt and mix well.
- Add eggs, almond milk, olive oil and pumpkin and whisk well.
- Heat a frying pan with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Pour batter into pan to make pancakes the size of your choosing. Flip when tops are bubbling and golden brown on the bottom.
- Top with coconut cream and chocolate maple syrup (or plain are also amazing) and enjoy!
- Serves about 6 medium fluffy small pancakes.
Special Thanks To:
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com