Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
- Yield: 2 1x
- ½ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Yoso Unsweetened coconut yogurt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp smooth almond butter
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp rose petals
- In a high speed blender add frozen banana, pumpkin puree, coconut cream, yogurt, nutmeg, cinnamon, almond butter and turmeric.
- Blend well until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl or coconut shell and top with nibs, coconut, pumpkin seeds and rose petals and enjoy!
- Serves 1-2
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Joy and Vitality Centre in Calgary will meet or exceed your expectations, instill well-being, and fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs your body and soul desires. We pledge to provide the finest benefits of personal service and facilities, meaning you will always enjoy a distinct, joyful, warm, easy and relaxed experience. Relax in our salt cave, a yoga class, try a Tibetan Bowl Therapy Massage or have some healthy eats in our organic café. They also have a wonderful line of supplements and health products available. Visit http://joyandvitalitycentre.ca/ for more info.