Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1.5 cups gluten-free Bob Red Mills 1-2-1 gluten-free baking powder
- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup smooth almond butter (or almond flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Pint Vanilla Screamin Brothers Dairy-free frozen treats (or your favorite non-dairy ice cream for the filling)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla powder and mix well.
- Then add the pumpkin, maple syrup, olive oil, almond butter or flour and mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Add pumpkin seeds and finish mixing well.
- Place parchment paper onto two cookie sheets.
- Drop the cookie batter by the tablespoon onto the cookie sheets (you should be able to get 12 on each sheet)
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cookies turn golden on the bottom.
- Let cookies cool completely and pull the ice cream out of the freezer and let sit on the counter for about 10 minutes scoop and sandwich between 2 cookies and enjoy!
- Makes 12 ice cream sandwiches and they won’t last long!
Special Thanks Tö:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.