Pumpkin Spice Warm Drink
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp lion’s mane
- In a medium saucepan add milk and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add maple syrup, spices and coconut cream and whisk well.
- Pour into your favorite mug once heated and garnish with coconut whip cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Makes 1 cup
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Joy and Vitality Centre in Calgary will meet or exceed your expectations, instill well-being, and fulfill even the unexpressed wishes and needs your body and soul desires. We pledge to provide the finest benefits of personal service and facilities, meaning you will always enjoy a distinct, joyful, warm, easy and relaxed experience. Relax in our salt cave, a yoga class, try a Tibetan Bowl Therapy Massage or have some healthy eats in our organic café. They also have a wonderful line of supplements and health products available. Visit http://joyandvitalitycentre.ca/ for more info.