Raspberry Apple Spice Almond Muffins
2 Cups Almond flour
2 tbsp cinnamon
1.5 tbsp Apple pie spice
2 Gala Apples chopped finely into small pieces
4 Free Range eggs
1 pint raspberries washed
1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup almond Butter
1 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl add almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder and apple pie spice and mix well.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, almond milk and olive oil and mix well.
- Add in almond butter and mix.
- Gently blend in apples and raspberries until they are mixed well
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and store in a ziplock or air-tight continue to preserve moisture.
- Makes about 24 mini muffins.
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/