Raspberry Coconut Fudgsicles
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 scoops Botanica Chocolate Greens
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Yoso Coconut Yogurt
- 12 raspberries
- 1 Popsicle tray with 4 popsicle holders
- In a blender add chocolate greens, coconut cream, coconut milk, yogurt and vanilla and blend well.
- Add 3 raspberries to each popsicle tray holder.
- Fill the popsicle tray with the chocolate mixture and add the popsicle sticks
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Run tray under warm water for about 30 seconds to get popsicle out easily and enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
Botanica Health creates premium-quality nutritional products; supplements for daily use; and natural herbal remedies that can provide you with a little extra help, when you need it most. Check out their website at http://www.botanicahealth.com/
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/