Red Berry Energy Bites
- Yield: 20 - 24 1x
- 1 500 gram jar creamy cashew butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 9 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 scoops Prairie Naturals Red Superfoods Powder
- Add nut butter and maple syrup into a bowl and mix well
- Mix in coconut oil
- Add in coconut flour until you can roll it into a ball without sticking to your hands.
- Add in superfood powder and mix well.
- Roll into loonie size balls and keep in the fridge.
- You can also choose to roll the bites in the red superfood powder for an extra red hue and flavor kick!
- Make about 20-24 energy bites to each recipes
Special Thanks To:
- Prairie Naturals for their amazing new Red Superfoods Organic Red-Superfood Blend. This powder is full of antioxidant-rich nutrients that destroy free radicals, calm inflammation and boost the immune system. This superfood blend includes Organic Beet Roots, Pomegranates, goji berries, grapeseed, carrots, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and cranberries. Be sure to check out www.prairienaturals.ca
- Amaranth Whole Foods in Calgary for supplying the beautiful ingredients to create these recipes. Be sure to visit one of their locations and check out their website at www.amaranthfoods.ca
- Photo Credit; Sydney Fream http://sydneyfreamstudio.com/