Simple Apple Crisp
- Yield: 6 1x
For the Apple Filling:
4 Large Gala Apples
1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
2 Tbsp Cinnamon
For the Topping:
2 Cups Gluten-free Oats
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine chopped apples, fresh squeezed lemon, 2 tbsp. cinnamon, 1/4 cup coconut sugar and pinch of sea salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Grease a 3×9 inch pan with coconut oil and add apple mixture evenly.
- In a second bowl combine oats, coconut sugar, coconut oil, remaining cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl and mix well until all ingredients combined.
- Top apples with the mixture evenly and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with Screamin’ Brothers Dairy-free Vanilla Ice Cream or on its own.
Photo Credit: Jennifer Brazil www.amecreations.ca