Strawberry Blueberry Loaf
- 2 cups gluten-free flour (Bobs 1-2–1 Flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 free range eggs
- ¾ cup Yoso coconut yogurt
- 1.5 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of olive oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla powder, coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs, olive oil and coconut yogurt and whisk well.
- Add the blueberries and strawberries and mix well.
- Add mixture to loaf pan and top with additional berries.
- Bake for 55 minutes and let cool, slice and serve.
Special Thanks To:
Yoso (www.yoso.ca) for their amazing unsweetened coconut yogurt.
Photos by Lisa San Filippo
Moments Marketing provides photography for social media, websites and corporate events as well as offers marketing consulting services. It’s also a sister company to Moments Photography, a portrait photography company. Lisa is the owner, creative visionary and chief photographer of Moments Marketing and owner and photographer of Moments Photography. www.momentscalgary.com