Strawberry Chocolate S’more
- Yield: 1 1x
- 2 Mary’s Chocolate Chip cookies
- 1 regular size Marshmallow (Dandie’s brand)
- 1 Tsp Strawberry Jam (I use Crofters)
- 2 Pieces dark chocolate (I used endangered species brand)
- 1 strawberry thinly sliced
- Roast your marshmallow over the fire until golden or burned (depending on what you like!)
- Add jam to one side of the Mary’s cookie
- Add 2 strawberry slices on top of the jam.
- Add chocolate piece to other Mary’s cookie
- Sandwich with roasted Marshmallow and enjoy!
Special Thanks To:
Spud YYC for the amazing ingredients that can be ordered online and delivered right to your door. Spud Calgary supports so many local food producers and farmers for fresh ingredients. Be sure to check them out and sign up at www.spud.ca
Photo Credit; Jennifer Brazil